There are many brands that offer lingerie. Very many.
Here is a small list of claw in which you can buy your underwear, and different sizes they offer.
- ASOs, 80’s in the 110 H to Bras, and from 32 to 46 for the bottom
- Undiz, 80 A at the 100 d for Bras, and the XS to XL for stockings
- Lemon Curve, 80 has the 105HH for Bras (via more specific sizes, like the 75J), and from 34 to 60 for downs.
- Etam, 80 has to 115F for Bras, and 34 to 44 for stockings
- Passionata, of the 85 A to the 100F for Bras, and of the 38 to 48 for the bottom
- Darjeeling, 80 has 105 g for Bras, and from 32 to 50 for the bottom
- Princess Tam Tam, 80 was the 100th for Bras, and 34 to 44 for stockings
- Lou, of the 85 has the 110th (via the 80F) to Bras, and of 36 to 50 for the bottom
- Aubade, 80’s 105F to Bras, and s to XXL for stockings
- H & M, the 70’s to the 105 d for bras and from 32 to 44 for the bottom.Attention, H & M size large!
- Sun sugar, 80 has to 105F for the Bras, and the XS to XXL for the bottom
- Freya- brand large sizes, the 75th to the 110 G or 105J for Bras, and the XS to XL for stockings
- Pomm’ pear, 34/36 50/52 for the bottom and the 80A 115 g for Bras,
- Lejaby, of the 85 was the 100th for bras and 36 to 46 for stockings
- Orcanta, 80’s in the 110 H for bras and 36 to 50 for the bottom
- The Lingerie of rounds, the 75B to the 145th for bras and 36 to 58 for the bottom
- Ysé- brands small sizes, the 80A to 95 B for Bras, and from 34 to 42 for the bottom
- Sun, of the 85 has to the 105 d for bras and 36 to 42 for the bottom
- Red throat, 80 has 110 g for Bras, and 34/36 50/52 for the bottom
- Charlott’Lingerie, of the 85A to the 120G for Bras, and 1 to 7 for the bottom size
- Victoria’s Secret, the 30 A to the 40DDD (either from the 80 the 105F) to Bras, and the XS to XL for stockings
- Calvin Klein- a good brand for ‘invisible’ lingerie, the 80A to the 100 d for Bras, and the XS to XL for the bottom.
- Oysho, 85 b to the 100 for Bras, and the S to L for stockings
- Rosy, of the 85 A to the 100F for bras and 36 to 50/52 for the bottom
- Agent Provocateur, 30 b to the 36F (i.e. 80 B in the 95F) to Bras, and 1 to 5 for the lower size.Beware, prices are very high!
- Soft ticket, of the 85 has to the 110 d for Bras, and 35-42/44 to the bottom
- Glamuse, 80 A 115 h for Bras, and the XS to XL for stockings
- Girls Paris, of the 75 has in the 115th to Bras, and 34 to 52 for stockings
- Beauty secret from TOPPHARMACYSCHOOLS, 80 A at 135F for bandeau bras, and the XS to XL for stockings
- All breasts, from 75 to 145, and the CAP has to N for the Bras, and of the 36 to 48 for the bottom
- Upside down, 75 b at 130 K for Bras, and the 36 to 50 for the bottom
- Triumphof the 85AA to the 120J for Bras, and from 38 to 52 for the bottom
To go further
There are lots of pages on the web talking about boobs and the method to measure, and even if do me not like the way they measure, blogs of 20 years Passes and fluffy Expert have articles very interesting around titties and bras. Besides, it’s always cool to try several methods, in order to be sure!
There is also this very complete topic on the madmoiZelle forum, that will probably find the answers to your questions, if this article was not enough, or that he was not convinced. Good reading!
Top 12 Best Bra Brands with Price in India 2018
13 Simple Bra Tricks and Hacks you can’t resist to share …
Top 10 Global Beauty Brands
Curvy Kate Atomic Plunge Bra Plum
Camille Ivory Lingerie Non Wired Lace Full Cup Womens Bra …
Photos: Summer’s coming, and here are swimsuit, activewear …
Valentine Seduction Lingerie Set on Storenvy
Piedade Retro Top and Panty Set
Plus Size Lingerie Archives
Top 10 Best Bra Brands Every Woman Need to Know
Sports Bra Brand
Good Sports Bra Brands
2017 Brand Women Brassiere Bra Big Size 85D,90D Full Cup …
708 best Victorias Secret PINK! images on Pinterest
10 best Made In America
7 camisole from different brands w bras attached from Ella …
Best Wholesale New 2016 Brand New Long Spaghetti Strap …
NWT BRAND NEW INC INTERNATIONAL WOMEN’s TANK TOPS MEDIUM …