Whether in summer or in any other season: surfing is a popular hobby that is practiced all over the world. Not only is this sport particularly exciting to watch for outsiders, it is also extremely difficult and trains cardio and strength.
Which are the ten most beautiful places to practice this sport, you can read in the ranking below!
Place 10 of the most beautiful places for surfing: Mentawais Islands in Indonesia
The Mentawais Islands in Indonesia are not only popular with tourists, many surfers cavort at the popular Lance’s Right stand. However, this beach is still an absolute insider tip for surf lovers. The waves here are reliable, and surfers get their money’s worth every day!
Number 9 of the most beautiful surf spots: Siargao Island in the Philippines
The Cloud Nine stand is an absolute tip for all surf lovers. However, since the waves break here on sharp reefs, this section only applies to professional athletes. The famous Siargao Cup takes place here once a year.
Number 8 of the surf tips: Puerto Escondido beach in the south of Oaxaca
Puerto Escondido beach in the south of Oaxaca in Mexico is a popular spot for surfers, especially from March to October. The waves here are very flexible, so that this place is also more suitable for advanced surfers.
Number 7 of the most popular beaches for surfing: Beach of Hossegor in France
Even France offers a great place for surf lovers. The beach of Hossegor is considered the European hotspot for surfing. Every year thousands of tourists and surfers cavort here and make do with the big and impressive waves.
Rank 6: Maverick’s Beach in California
The area of the USA offers a multitude of beautiful places is well known. But surfers get their money’s worth here. Maverick’s Beach in California is the scene of incredibly high waves. These high, strong waves are not to be underestimated, and there have already been deaths on this beach. On this beach the waves get up to 25 m high!
5th place among the most beautiful surfing beaches: P-Pass beach in Pohnpei
Hardly anyone will be familiar with the area of Micronesia. Micronesia is an island area in the western Pacific Ocean and its beaches are a great attraction for surfers. Both beginners and advanced learners can put their skills to the test here.
4th place of the most popular surfing beaches: Uluwatu Beach and Kuta in Bali in Indonesia
Indonesia doesn’t just offer Lance’s Right Beach to attract surfers. The beach at Uluwatu Beach and Kuta Beach also attracts surfers every year. The water is gentle and clear, no sharp corals are to be expected here, which is why the beach is also suitable for beginners.
# 3 of the best surfing spots: Teahupo´o Beach in Tahiti
Tahiti is a magical place and also offers magic to surfers while practicing the sport. Since the waves break very hard on this beach, the beach is also called the “wall of heads”.
Number 2 of the most beautiful surfing beaches: Beach of Supertubes
In South Africa, the beach of Supertubes is a real dream area for surfers. World Cups are also held here every year.
# 1 of the most beautiful places to surf: Pipeline Beach in Hawaii
Only the best surfers compete here on this beach. But spectators also watch the spectacle on this famous beach every year.
- Africa Climate
- Africa Decolonization
- African History 9th to 16th Century
- Anguilla Small and Exclusive
- Asia Religion
- Australia Travel Package
- Cultural Travel in South America
- Finland’s Travel Destinations
- Shopping in Sweden
- Versatile Malta
- Zimbabwe Natural Wonders
- Kyoto, Japan December 13, 2022 - According to wholevehicles, Kyoto has been the capital of Japan for more than a thousand years, during which time it has become the repository of the best achievements of Japanese… Read more
- US 287 in Texas December 6, 2022 - US 287 Begin Port Arthur End Kerrick Length 768 mi Length 1.236 km Route Port Arthur freeway Nall Street Netherlands Avenue Spurlock Road FM 3514 Twin City Highway Martin… Read more
- Entertainment and Attractions in Oxford, United Kingdom November 29, 2022 - You can start your acquaintance with the sights of the city from the intersection of Holywell Street and Cutt Street. The university building and one of the main medieval masterpieces… Read more
- Škofja Loka, Slovenia November 22, 2022 - Skofja Loka is a small town in the central part of Slovenia that has preserved a special medieval spirit. This place is difficult to attribute to the tourist "must-sees" advertised… Read more
- Sights of Prague, Czech Republic November 15, 2022 - According to BRIDGAT, the Czech capital Pragueis considered one of the most beautiful cities in Europe. It is not for nothing that it is number six on the list of… Read more
- Great Sand Dunes National Park in Colorado August 16, 2022 - Built from sand According to ehuacom.com, Great Sand Dunes National Park is located deep in southwest Colorado, United States. The area of the national park is 343 km². About 250,000… Read more
- The White House in Washington DC August 9, 2022 - The White House Landmark - The White House is located in the United States capital, Washington DC, at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, two blocks north of the Mall, near the Washington… Read more
- Seychelles Fast Facts August 2, 2022 - The African archipelago of the Seychelles lies northeast of Madagascar. Mahe, Praslin and La Digue are the largest islands in the country. Dreamy beaches and paradisiacal nature cast a spell… Read more
- Japan Fast Facts July 26, 2022 - Japan is a country in the Pacific consisting of 4 main islands and around 6800 smaller islands. The Land of the Rising Sun borders South Korea, North Korea, China and… Read more
- Liechtenstein Fast Facts July 19, 2022 - Liechtenstein is the sixth smallest country in the world and is landlocked between Austria and Switzerland. In addition to the capital Vaduz and a few beautiful castles, there are also… Read more