Attention!!! In connection with the introduction of the procedure for taking biometric data, the submission of documents to the visa center of the Netherlands is carried out ONLY with the personal presence of the applicant. Submission by appointment, processing time from 4 working days.
This list will help you prepare the necessary package of documents for applying for a visa to the Kingdom of the Netherlands. The Embassy may request additional documentation and information in case it is necessary to process the case.
- A valid foreign passport, valid for at least 3 months after the expiration of the visa, containing at least 2 blank pages and issued no earlier than 10 years ago.
- Photocopies of all completed pages of a valid passport.
If applicable: other valid and/or canceled international passports.
- General passport:
- A copy of the main photo page and registration page.
- Visa application form for the Caribbean Islands,fully completed in English and signed by the applicant.
For minors: Application form signed by both parents or legal guardian.
- Two color photographs 5 x 4.5 cm on a light background. The image in the photo must be similar to the applicant. Photos must comply with the requirements of the International Civil Aviation Organization (ICAO).
- Health insurance covering the entire period of stay, covering all costs that may arise in connection with repatriation for medical reasons, urgent medical care, emergency hospitalization or death during the stay. The minimum coverage must be $15,000.
- Foreign citizens must provide:Russian visa or temporary residence permit in the Russian Federation + registration valid for at least 3 months after returning to the Russian Federation. The exception is citizens of the Republic of Belarus.
- Booking tickets
- Proof of employment from the employer (Certificate of Employment) indicating the date of employment and salary. For individual entrepreneurs, a certificate from a lawyer or chief accountant is required.
- Proof of solvency, (original bank statement, bank statement of funds, traveler’s checks; cash is NOT proof of solvency) at a minimum of 115 EUR/day if you are staying in a hotel OR 75 EUR/day if you are staying from relatives/friends.
- Hotel reservation for the entire period of stay on the islands.
- Original invitation from the company.
Visiting relatives or friends:
- Original official invitation(from relatives or friends with a copy of his/her passport or residence permit).
- Minors traveling without parents must provide their own passport.
- One application form, completed and signed, one color photograph, 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm, for each minor traveling without their own passport. The form must be signed by both parents or legal guardian.
- Copy of birth certificate.
- A copy of the main page of the civil passport from both parents.
- Consent from parents:
- minors traveling with one parent must provide an original and a copy of a notarized travel authorization from the other parent. You will need to show the original returned by the Embassy at the border when leaving the Russian Federation.
- minors traveling without parents must provide an original and a copy of a notarized travel authorization from both parents. You will need to show the original returned by the Embassy at the border when leaving the Russian Federation.
- if the child is brought up by only one parent, you must also provide the original and a copy of the document from the second (for example, a death certificate, a court decision on deprivation of parental rights). You will need to show the original returned by the Embassy at the border when leaving the Russian Federation.
- Copy of a valid Caribbean Netherlands / Multi-Schengen visa of the parent(s) traveling with the minor for whom the visa was not requested at the same time as the parent(s).
Attention: All of the above documents for obtaining an island visa do not constitute an exhaustive list. The Embassy reserves the right to request additional documents from any applicant. All documents must be issued no earlier than 3 months before the submission of documents.